*MUSIC * BAND*
Ronnie Richter - Vocal
Amy Grossi - Instrumental
1. Remind your child to practice their assigned lesson each night for at least 10 minutes. Their assignments are written at the back of their lesson book and require a weekly parent signature.
2. Set aside a specific place to practice, preferably using a music stand.
3. Set aside a specific time in the day to practice.
4. Encourage your child to play for you—you will be amazed at how quickly “squeaky notes” turn into terrific songs!
5. Have your child set out their instrument with their backpack the night before their lesson or Band rehearsal so that it will not be forgotten in the morning!
6. Remind your child to “hang in there” and don’t give up—it gets easier!!
Remember, if at any time you have questions or concerns, please call me at either school or email me at AGrossi@eastlongmeadowma.gov.
Return to Home Page